Sunday, August 9, 2015

Coach T's Body Beast Challenge group...

Are you ready for Beast mode?

As you may know, I love Body Beast... and have lost over 14 lbs and 6% body fat by following the program!

There are two programs to follow within Body Beast... "Lean Beast" and "Huge Beast"... you choose which is best for you.

Male or female, if you want to add lean muscle mass to your frame... join my group, and I along with the other 'Beasties' that participate will keep you motivated and accountable... plus, you'll have me as your coach for 90 days! :-)

Go here for more info...
https://www.facebook.com/events/1579126202371761/

Fitness + Nutrition + Support + Reward = Success!

Contact me with questions regarding cost, etc.

In this together!

Coach T

p.s. Invite your friends!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment