Saturday, April 18, 2015

Are you struggling with Weight Loss or gaining Lean Muscle Mass?

Join one of my Fitness Challenge Groups!

You choose...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fitness... Anytime... Anywhere... on your mobile device!


Access your favorite Beachbody fitness program with Beachbody On Demand... where you can stream hundreds of workouts in the Beachbody Member Library.

Including... Insanity, P90X3, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, Tai Cheng... to name a few!  We have a program for any level of fitness!

This means you'll never miss a workout, because you can take them with you, and work out anywhere you have an Internet connection: at home, at the gym, even outdoors.

You choose your program... We will keep you motivated and accountable... plus, you'll have me as your coach for 30 - 90 days depending on your choice of fitness program!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you ready for Beast mode?


As some of you know, I love Body Beast... and have lost close to 14 lbs and 6% body fat by following the program the past 90 days!

There are two programs to follow within Body Beast... "Lean Beast", which I just completed, and "Huge Beast", which I will start with this group.

Male or female, if you want to add lean muscle mass to your frame... join my group and I, along with the other Beast that participate, will keep you motivated and accountable... plus, you'll have me as your coach for 90 days!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fitness + Nutrition + Support + Reward = Success!

Message me with questions... and I will also give you the Challenge Pack cost info, etc.

In this together!

Coach T

p.s. Invite your friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment